Beautiful curves inspired by a 1920s wedding gown featured in threads magazine. There are two dress shapes in this pattern and these curves are applied throughout... on the skirts, bloomers, and bonnet.. these curves can be made using a variety of materials and techniques (bias bands, ribbon, shadow work embroidery, beads, etc...). Just a word of caution, this is not beginner-friendly.
Sizes newborn + 3 month
- printed on tissue paper
- 2 gown shapes: A line and circle skirt
- coordinating bonnet + bloomers
- diaper shirt, dress, and gown lengths included
- individual pattern pieces (not nested - no tracing required!)
- custom, expanding envelope to store your pattern
PLEASE NOTE, THERE ARE NO WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS. However you can access the step-by-step video tutorial here.